The Summit will unfold with daily keynotes, panel discussions and partner events. These events will be held on Zoom and also live streamed through our various platforms between 8:00 – 10:00 AM Pacific / 5:00 – 7:00 PM CET
10 days of listening to women from around the world to emphasize the imperative that women be empowered to lead in shaping the post pandemic world.
- MAY 23. Indigenous Voices from the Front Lines of Climate Justice and the COVID-19 Pandemic. SPEAKERS: Osprey Orielle Lake, Freda Huson, Faith Spotted Eagle, Tara Houska, Eriel Tchekwie Deranger
- MAY 24. Re-Believing our World: Community, Creativity and Spirituality. SPEAKERS: Esperide Ananas, Anna Naturalista, Emilia Queiroga Barros, Pamela Girard Allard, Rama Mani, Ann McCreath, Julie Piatt, Lorrana Scarpioni, Holly Woods
- MAY 25. Courage and Compassion in Collaboration: Creating Resilient, Creative, and Diverse Circles of Change. SPEAKERS: HeatherAsh Amara, Sarina Harz, Makenna Held, Sarika Jain, Adelee Mirelez, Banafsheh Sayyad
- MAY 26. Codes for a Healthy Earth: Governance for Whole-System Health. SPEAKERS: Shelley Ostroff, Jude Currivan, Amanda Kiessel, Julie Krull, Dee Kyne, Dot Maver, Mira Michelle, Katharine Roske, Linda Tucker, Robin Youngblood
- MAY 27. Women Entrepreneurs Amplifying the Global Feminine Spirit. SPEAKERS: Lisette Schuitemaker, Lara van Druten, Jenny Elissen, Maureen Erekua Odoi, Ghana Manuela Gil, Christi Maherry, Sabine Quaritsch
- MAY 28. Transforming the Pandemic Crisis into an Opportunity. SPEAKERS: Marilia Bezerra, Molly Bingham, Founder, Mallika Dutt, Erin Mazursky, Marlene Ogawa, Zainab Salbi, Dar Vanderbeck
- MAY 29. Future is Origin — YINVEST in systematic healing for a new prosperous Earth. SPEAKERS: Yanling Duan, Linda Tucker, Amandine Roche, Ama Lia, Christina Lee, Wendy Hastrich, Stacey Griffin, Gabi Weaving Rivers, Xie Kang, Mickra Hamilton, Andre Paige, Francesca Gabetti
- MAY 30. A Living Room Conversation. SPEAKERS: Joan Blades, Anita Sanchez, Xiye Bastida, Laina Greene, Shelly Alcorn, Anneloes Smitsman, Reverend Deborah Johnson
- MAY 31. Lifelines: The Poetry of Human Rights. SPEAKERS: Mahnaz Afkhami, Abena Busia, Hope Wabuke, Darrel Alejandro Holnes, Sara Cahill Marron, Linda Tucker
NEXTGEN YOUTH LEADERSHIP CIRCLES
After the women speak, we will listen to the voices of the young for 7 days to emphasize the importance of youth leadership in the new world.
- JUNE 1. Future Capitalism & The Planet: Youth Green Business. SPEAKERS: Lily Fangz, Andréa Paige, Kavitha Urvasie, Auroville Youth Lin, Eric Doak, Tia Kansara, Sue Lennox,
- JUNE 2. Personal Empowerment and Leadership in Times of Crisis. SPEAKERS: Kathryn Uhl, Khalid Elachi, Ifreet Taheea, David Sanchez, Achraf Tasfaoutl, Linda Kemoli, Mila Lukić, Akhmad Ramadhan
- JUNE 3. Shaping a Safer Tomorrow: The MBA journey and motivation behind tackling COVID-19 challenges . SPEAKER: Tulika Poddar.
- JUNE 4. From Anxiety to Agency: How do we inspire change in times of crisis? SPEAKER: Clover Hogan
- JUNE 5. Youth Leadership in Continental Africa during COVID-19. SPEAKERS: Yvette Tackie, Deborah Saki, Isaac Damian Ezirim, Ayanda Siboto, Petrider Paul, Amani Alphonce Shayo.
- JUNE 6. Transformative Education and Resilience for a Hypercomplex World. SPEAKER: Raji Jayasinghe, Matt Robertson.
- JUNE 7. Transforming Cities for a Post Pandemic Society. SPEAKER: Bente Milton.
- JUNE 8. Charles Eisenstein on the pandemic, George Floyd, and the world to come. SPEAKER: Charles Eisenstein.
STRATEGIES FOR CHANGE
How do we become more effective in implementing solutions? What strategies can we implement that can make a real difference?
- JUNE 9. Whole Systems Change. SPEAKERS: Robin Wood, Paul Ray, Julene Siddique, Richard Hames.
- JUNE 10. Whole Systems Change – Day2. SPEAKERS: Richard Barrett, Peter Merry, Hans Andeweg, Marilyn Hamilton.
- JUNE 11. Interconnecting the Elements of Global Transformation. SPEAKERS: Kurt Johnson, Geraldine Ann Patrick Encina, Xiye Bastida, David Korten, Diane Williams, Steve Farrell, Executive Director, Claudia Weiss, David Sloan Wilson.
- JUNE 12. Behavior Change at Scale. SPEAKERS: David Gershon, Jan Rotmans, Seleyn DeYarus, Jonathon Porritt.
- JUNE 13. Radical Collaboration. SPEAKERS: Emanuel Kuntzelman, George Por, Jeff Genung, Daniel Wahl.
- JUNE 14. Personal Resilience. SPEAKERS: Imad Elabdala, Dylan Newcomb.
- JUNE 15. Communities for Change. SPEAKERS: Bjarni Snæbjórn Jónsso, Bente Milton, Tim Clarke, Aart Bos.
- JUNE 16. Social Movements. SPEAKERS: Yan Golding, Skeena Rathor, John Bunzl, Antoinette Hall
UNITY WEEK, UNITED NATIONS 75TH ANNIVERSARY
Week of celebration of the UN and international efforts to implement the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- JUNE 17. Dialogue with Vandana Shiva. SPEAKERS: Vandana Shiva
- JUNE 18. Strategies for New Business. SPEAKERS: Åsa Sandberg, Dr Tia Kansara Hon Friba, Scilla Ellsworthy, Andi Paige
- JUNE 19. Engaging the Crowd. SPEAKERS: Epi Ludvik and Marcello Palazzi
- JUNE 20. Dialogue with Rollin McCraty, Director of Research, HeartMath Institute. SPEAKERS: Dr. McCraty, Claudia Welss, Teresa Collins
- JUNE 21. Feeding the soul. Pier Luigi Lattuata, Valentina Lattuada, Marina Belokurova, Vera Saldanha, Fariba Bogzaran, Virginia Gawel, Serge Beddington-Berhens, Andrea Molinari, Stuart Sovatsky, Mauricio de Luna
- JUNE 22. The Global Unity Movement: from World UNITY Week to Peace Weekend 2020
- JUNE 23. New Approaches to Global Challenges. SPEAKERS: Mouchtar Bah, Daniel Pinchback and Margaret Solomon, Catherine Stace
- JUNE 24. Global Planet Authority.
June 28 - July 8
NEW MINDSETS FOR A NEW WORLD
What new ideas and new modes of thinking are required for a sustainable and more resilient post pandemic world? How do we develop a new story for humanity?
July 9 - 20
SOLUTIONS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
What are people and organizations doing on the ground that are actually making a difference in people’s lives and in building sustainability?
STRATEGIES FOR CHANGE II
What have we learned? How can we be more effective? How do we build more powerful coalitions?
NEW MINDSETS FOR A NEW WORLD II
More ideas for change, more reframing of what we need to envision for a positive future.
SOLUTIONS MAKING A DIFFERENCE II
More examples of what people and organizations are doing on the ground that are actually making a difference in people’s lives and in building sustainability.
We will evaluate and shape-shift as the circumstances warrant.
As you can see, we are designing Humanity Rising to be reiterative. We will continue to come together around strategy, new mindsets and effective solutions through the end of August. In September, we will assess where the world is, what issues are critical to address, and how we can more effectively work together in the spirit of radical collaboration.